Goals for March

Posted in:

Well, it's that time again. Time to set some goals for the month. Being that I completely ignored any kind of goal setting in February, and basically blew off my goals for January, it's definitely time to get serious. So, this month, I am only making one goal. Just one goal.

LOSE WEIGHT

That's it. Plain and simple. I don't care how much, I just want to lose some weight. Period. I'm getting back into the swing of things over the weekend, and next week I'll be full speed ahead. I plan to weigh in next Wednesday to see just how much damage I've caused in the last month. I'm assuming I'm back up around 160. Ugh. It's just terrible to think of that. That a little over a month ago I was teetering the line of breaking out of the 150s. Now I'm basically back to square one. Well. It is what it is.

March we will lose weight. That is our goal. I think it's a good one!

0 comments: