Wednesday Weigh In #1 ... Again

Posted in:


Okay. Here we go. A fresh start.

As I explained last week, I needed a mental reset. I needed to forget about the past, start fresh, and move forward. So, here I am, moving forward. Last week my plan was to simply maintain until I could get my mind wrapped around my new plan. I gained .2 pounds, which in my mind is a pretty decent maintenance. This is my new starting point, and I'm ready to go.

I feel really good this time around. I think I finally have the right attitude. I know I've said that before, many times, but this time I honestly believe I have the right mentality. It doesn't matter how fast I get this done, as long as I do. I don't need to create meal plans and food tracking sheets and spreadsheets that calculate my weight loss. I don't need any of that. I know how to eat. I always have. I don't need to freak out about this! I just need to trust myself, trust the process, stay focused, and let my body do the rest. If I don't get there by X, Y, or Z, then oh well. The point is, I will get there. I have nothing but time - I'm going to make that time count!

0 comments: