What's in Your Fridge?

Posted in:

I stummbled upon a weekly meme at All the Weigh called Friend Makin' Monday. Most likely I won't participate usually, but since this particular week invloved something food-related, I figured I would take a stab at it. So ... *drum roll please*

1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge.
Apples, cheese, salad mix, yogurt, strawberries, carrots, wheat bread, and water.

2. What kind of milk do you drink?
Fat free skim. I don't drink milk really, but this is the kind of milk I buy (cereal, cooking, etc.).

3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables?
Fresh. Mostly because it costs a lot less. I'm not opposed to frozen, but I would never buy canned!

4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge?
Bottle water, water via my Brita, Diet Pepsi, and Pinot Grigio.

5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator?
I clean out as I go, I suppose. Being that it's just me it tends to stay neat and fresh.

6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now?
Whole grain breads, lean protiens, fruits, and vegetables. 

7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now?
The wine, and I have some Weight Watchers Ice Creams in the freezer.

8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now?
I went grocery shopping over the weekend so it's pretty well stocked - but I only have one apple left!

9. How often do you shop for groceries?
A few times a week at the farmer's market for essentials, and once a week at Jewel for extras.

10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now?
Cat nip. It's supposed to stay fresh longer chilled, so it's in my butter tray (since I don't use butter).

Bonus: If you could make something calorie-free to put in your fridge, what would it be?
Cheesecake. Hands down.

4 comments:

  1. Can I just say I like you already for having Pinot Grigio in your fridge?! :D

    I love, love milk, but it doesn't love me back. :(

    Bundle up today - what a difference from Sunday's temps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, well thank you! I do enjoy my Pinot Grigio. And yes, that day was particularly cold, but I was able to pull out my new winter coat!

      Delete
  2. Hello, new friend!

    I was checking my traffic logs from yesterday, and noticed you linked to my blog in your "links" section. Thank so you so much! I'm so honored. :) I'm also very glad that it brought me to your blog - you're officially added to my google reader.

    One last thing - zero calorie cheesecake? DREAM. LIFE. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, and no problem! And yes, it is quite the dream, but the questions did say anything :)

      Delete