P90X, Phase 01: Thursday Meal Plan

Posted in:

So, I've decided to post my daily meal plans for each phase while I'm doing P90X, mainly because there aren't a lot of people out there who have posted their plans. While I was creating mine I had a tough time coming up with enough unique meals to fill up an entire week, so I wanted to put this out there for anyone who may be in the same situation. I will be posting one meal plan a day for the first week of each phase, and I will be repeating those meals for all weeks of each phase. So, without further delay, here is today's:

P90X Meal Plan: Phase 01 (Level 1) - Thursday

Breakfast: "Grand Slam"
  • 3 egg whites
  • 2 lean turkey sausage links
  • ½ cup 1% cottage cheese
  • ½ cup pineapple

Morning Snack: Peanut Butter Toast
  • 1 tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
  • 1 slice whole wheat bread

Lunch: Asian Shrimp Salad
  • 2 oz shrimp
  • 2 oz chicken breast
  • 1 cup romaine lettuce
  • 1 cup baby spinach
  • 1 mandarin orange
  • 1 oz almonds

Afternoon Snack: Turkey Roll-Up & Yogurt
  • 3 oz turkey luncheon meat
  • 1 oz low-fat cheese
  • 4 oz non-fat, plain yogurt

Dinner: Steak & Potatoes with Broccoli
  • 3 oz steak
  • ½ baked potato
  • ½ oz low-fat shredded cheese
  • 1 cup broccoli

*After-work out recovery drink = 8 oz low-fat chocolate milk

0 comments: