Review: Walden Farms Caramel Dip

Posted in:

I have been a fan of Walden Farms products for quite a while, ever since I started my first round of Medifast back in September 2010. The very idea of condiments with no calories, no fat, no carbs, no gluten, no sugars, no ... anything basically ... has always been incredible to me. Over the years I've sampled several products of theirs, including their peanut butter, mayonnaise, chocolate syrup, but have taken heavy advantage of their salad dressings and pancake syrup in particular. Recently I decided I wanted to sample a few of their other products, so I made a rather large order. I decided the first to sample would be their caramel dip. I've been eating a lot of apples recently, and the other day I had an amazing idea! What if I took my 0-point apples and dipped them into delicious caramel dip, but not just any caramel dip, 0-point caramel dip!

I was slightly skeptical before dipping my fruit into the jar. Although I am quite a fan of a good handful of their products, others I've tasted have been somewhat questionable, and the idea that they could take all of the calories, fat, carbs, etc. out of something as sweet as caramel made me a little nervous about the taste-test results. This was either going to be amazing - the best thing I've ever tasted - or horrendous - a terrible, awful mistake. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and lowered my apple slice into the creamy mixture below. It looked like caramel dip. It smelled like caramel dip. And - as surprising as it was - it TASTED like caramel dip! Delicious, sweet, wonderful caramel dip!

  • Each serving contains zero calories, zero fat, zero carbs, and zero sugars - meaning zero points!
  • Each serving is gluten-free, allowing this dip to fit into any food lifestyle.
  • This dip does not contain any artificial flavorings or colorings - all natural!
  • The jar does not need to be refrigerated until after it is opened, allowing you to stock up!
  • It's completely delicious, and can doctor up a wide-variety of foods.

I am really surprised how much I enjoyed this product. I received my Walden Farms delivery on Friday and am almost half-way done with this jar. I'm going to desperately need to place another order, and pronto! I think I've discovered my new midnight snack!

0 comments: